[GRLUG] Base to squadron...

Tue Nov 29 12:55:56 EST 2005

Sweet!! Another good ole fashion "My Gentoo is better than your Debian"

Of course we all know that Debian is...... And real men do it with emerge.

stay fun fun fellas.

On a more serious note, and I may wish to begin another thread, I am
teaching myself Perl.
All is going well, but I would like some direction as to where I should
begin and what types
of projects would be most beneficial for a perl-noob.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

> oh yeah, well, i like a distro that can claim to keep your head warm,
> and Debian just cant do that
>
> GRLUG general mailing list wrote:
>
> >LOL... ok NOW we are back online!
> >
> >-Dave

Got Gentoo?

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                -- Mark Twain