[GRLUG] Suse10 - was Base to squadron...

Tue Nov 29 12:02:18 EST 2005

I'm still waiting for that! my new FC4 install is ticking me off so I'm
trying Suse10. Anyone try it and like it?

Anyone try getting everything on a system to compile tuxracer (my daughter
insists on that being there). They so dummied down the install on that (FC4)
that you can't pick individual packages. Yum doesn't have any binaries for
it. I'll compile things when I have to but sheesss.. Its only tuxracer..
every other distro ships it with lol

I'll quit gripping.. I am interested in finding what people think of the
Suse10. I would love for that to go as its one distro that the
"community/free/open source" version is the same as the commercial version
(of the major players anyhow).

-Dave

ya know... we can now rant and rave without identifying ourselfs LOL...
heaven help us all