[GRLUG] Base to squadron...

Tue Nov 29 08:32:05 EST 2005

Hey fellas,
    It's good to see the list back up.
But my Boss told me that she would fire me if I didn't stop
"playing around on the silly /Linux/ mailing list. So I need to change
my address to a gmail account. After I change her passwords that is.
MUHAHAH........

GRLUG general mailing list wrote:
> GRLUG general mailing list wrote:
>
>> 10-4 good buddy, anyone else got their ears on?
>>

> mercy sakes alive...i didn't know we was open

Justin Denick
Network Administrator/Gentoo+Win2k
Insurance Data Services, Inc.
jdenick at insurance-data.com
(616) 532-8000 ext. 193

RTFM

               CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email/facsimile transmission may contain confidential
information belonging to the sender.  The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the
taking of any action if reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please immediately notify the
sender by telephone.