[GRLUG] Fwd: Re: Meeting

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Fri Dec 23 17:41:52 EST 2005

I would like to thank everyone attending our GRLUG meeting at GRCC.
I hope you've enjoyed our presentation on RedHat 4 and VMware.

As a note worth of considering is XenSource's product Xen 3.0 - an open source virtualization system.

Please feel free to provide suggestions about presentations for future meetings.  We are glad to make GRCC a place for community professionals and students to network.

At the same time I'd like to share an invitation for everyone to another Linux event at GRCC.  We will be hosting a West Michigan Novell User's Group"The Big Event" which is supposed to be based around Linux.  Jan 20, 9am to 4:30 pm.
http://linux.grcc.edu/downloads/events/

Also Novell offers $50 training on Linux in selected locations (Indiana closest).
http://www.novell.com/training/bytopic/3066.html?sourceid=t_em_3066_description

Sincerely,

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Grand Rapids Community College
http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
 These things are rarely produced by committees.
 Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
 begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
 in a room by himself."

     -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.

Sincerely,

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Grand Rapids Community College
http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
 These things are rarely produced by committees.
 Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
 begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
 in a room by himself."

     -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.

>>> SMachaje at grcc.edu 12/16/05 4:05 PM >>>
I would like to invite GRLUG for a meeting at GRCC on 12/22/05 at 12:00 - 2 PM.  You may park at the ATC parking ramp as guests.

We will provide lunch.

I would like to present RedHat 4 system  with VMware on Windows platform (applies to other distros as well).
Other presentations welcome.  We will have public wireless access.

Please RSVP at your convenience.