[GRLUG] wow grlug's back

arcturus investmgmt at s91195370.onlinehome.us
Wed Dec 21 18:08:46 EST 2005

Wow, GRLUG is back!  Woohooo!

(To the fellow with Ubuntu and connect prob's)

It isn't Ubuntu, rather it's a widespread issue with your Actiontec & the
resolv.conf file which insists on dns'ing to 192.168.0.1 after virtually
every reboot.  Do a google on it ... you'll prob get some info at
broadbandreports also.

(re: meeting discussion)

Any thoughts to a GRLUG IRC for 'virtual' meetings?

(re: Linux class)

My 2 cents for a distro recommendation goes to the one in my sig.  It's great.

Desktop screenie:  ftp://oberon.gotdns.com/LinuxISO/Screenshots/pc_snap5.jpg

People luv eye candy :)

- Brad

--
PCLinuxOS p .92 ATI
[actinic at an35n ~]$ cat /etc/compatible-release ; uname -r