[GRLUG] Follow-up to my "Ubuntu install" post

networkman@triton.net networkman at triton.net
Tue Dec 13 00:52:54 EST 2005

Don't know if I'm apt to try apt - I'll probably go with the gui initially
and try apt later.

BTW, once I updated my Linksys router with the external DNS info(instead
of relying on the other router) all of my web/internet problems went away
on the Linux box. :)

I'm gonna try tackling the OpenOffice install later this week.

Rich