[GRLUG] Meeting

Szymon Machajewski SMachaje at grcc.edu
Thu Dec 8 15:35:54 EST 2005

stand by, I'm working on parking ...

Sincerely,

Szymon Machajewski

Solutions Engineer / DBA
Grand Rapids Community College
http://www.grcc.edu/smachaje

"If we are to survive, we must have ideas, vision and courage.
 These things are rarely produced by committees.
 Everything that matters in our intellectual and moral life
 begins with an individual confronting his own mind and conscience
 in a room by himself."

     -- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr.

>>> billcreswell at gmail.com 12/08/05 7:18 AM >>>
Excellent Idea!
Szymon, I have a cc debit card, but can others pay with money? I don't think
the rate was too high. There are meters on the hill, and lafayette usually
has free parking, if you want to walk a couple blocks.

There are also several wifi locations nearby
http://grwifi.net/search?search=zip_code&zip_code=49503
including BK on michigan hill.

We could always shoot for folks of different areas to try to get together

www.billcreswell.com - family news, notes and writings
http://grComputerWorks.blogspot.com - web and computer related topics
http://www.grcomputerworks.com