[GRLUG] Woo Hoo!

john-thomas richards jtr at jrichards.org
Tue Dec 6 08:54:51 EST 2005

On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 07:21:45PM -0500, Godwin wrote:
> Nah, it's just a figment of your imagination.  Right now, you're
> actually staring at a covert M$ list...

Does this mean I will finally get my check from Bill Gates & AOL for
all the email I forwarded to help them test their new email software?
By the time that check comes, it will be bigger than the one I am going
to get from the Bank of Nigeria!  Double woo-hoo!

> Don't stare at the light!!!

Funny...that is *exactly* what the voices say...
--
john-thomas
------